The terms of this agreement will govern Tubb’s association with you (the user or player) during your use of our games and other services. The whole agreement is between Tubb, which has been incorporated under Indian law, and the user of its app. The products and/or services you use will be thus naturally governed by the same Terms. Every user that visits this app and/or enjoys these services is bound by these Terms.
Tubb Teen Patti collects information of its users primarily to be able to enhance its service to make it user friendly and enjoyable. We gather the information you voluntarily provide us while installing the games or application.
Under ‘Information’there are Personal and Non-Personal or Account Information.
- Account Information consists of User ID, password, and the security information you give to be able to reset your password.
- Personal Information is the one that helps us identify the user or communicate with him.This we get either directly or through a third party or network, which presently is without any limitation.
We may record the following information that we get while you are registering for services. We get this through the service or a third party or network.
- The user’s name;
- His network or the User ID of his third party service;
- The configuration and identification number of his cell;
- Cellular Service number when the user signs up to receive SMS notifications;
- The user’s identifier for purchase transactions;
- Email address;
- The user identification number of the person;
- Any information on the user’s online profile that is relevant.
Non-Personal information inadequate to help us communicate with the user or even identify him. We may thus solicit this information, such as:
- Birth date and age;
- Details of the internet as well as the computer system of the user;
- Data about the software and application preference;
- Information about your websites and online services preferences;
- Features of the cellular service of the user and the details of the service provider;
- Location of the user;
- Browser type;
- Other information relevant to our purpose.
Additionally, we may be obtaining information about you while you get access and participate in the service’s message boards, while you are buying any type of virtual product. Besides the types of information from these activities there can be other types of information that we may collect, which will depend on the activity. The user must take note of the fact that we neither have access to the details of his credit card nor any information on his billing. This is because the purchase of virtual goods, which the service offers, is managed by a third party site. The information of your game play, such as scores and duration of the session, will also be recorded by the service.
Throughout the service, it is the user’s choice if he wishes to share more information, through games and message boards, besides the above described information. The actions of a user with other players are taken as public, and are his sole discretion.
Updates to the Terms of Service
We aim to keep our information about you updated. If you want to terminate your account anytime, we will remove your profile and other information from public view. Please contact TubbTeen Patti to terminate your account. We might be obligated to store information about you, but you can get answers for any questions about your personal information by contacting us.
At times you will buy, earn or purchase virtual currency, including virtual coins, tokens, points or cash or virtual in-game items (or more), all for use in the game. The service may include an option to buy these goods upon payment of real money. You understand that these real world terms are only being used as shorthand in the game. These virtual goods shall not be redeemable for anything of value under any circumstances whatsoever. TubbTeen Patti may change the real money price of virtual goods or for any other feature of the service at any time whatsoever without notice. You do not own these virtual items in real life and the amounts of any virtual item do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Sometimes, you may buy or use the service, including software programs that occasionally manifest themselves as these items with limited license. The purchase and sale of the limited license will complete transaction upon receipt of your direct payment or redemption. Any virtual currency balance or item shown in your account does not constitute a real world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license. TubbTeen Patti reserves the rights to terminate the license of any user without giving any reason. It has right to take away all or a part of the total chips with the user if there is a violation. TubbTeen Patti has the right to take away all or a part of the total chips with the user if it believes that a user has acquired chips from unauthorized sources and from sources that violate the terms of the service. The transaction costs and taxes, if incurred in the process of purchasing virtual goods, could or couldn’t be borne by you. You agree to reimburse TubbTeen Patti for charge backs, reversals, fees, claims, fines, penalties or other liability incurred during the game. These may have caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted. If you are unable to make payment through one method or it cannot be processed or is returned unpaid, and if such event occurs, you have to immediately remit payment for such charge through an alternative payment method. The right to purchase and hold virtual goods is limited by the laws of your jurisdiction and you shall ensure that each action done by you in the course of using the service is permitted under the laws.
Downloading TubbTeen Patti is free. Initially TubbTeen Patti will give you free chips and limited license to play the game. You can play TubbTeen Patti for unlimited period if you do not lose all your free chips, but if you lose your free chips, you have to buy chips and rejoin the game. These chips are not transferable.
By accepting to download and use TubbTeen Patti application, you fully agree and understand that you can lose chips because of many reasons besides losing while playing the game. These reasons can vary from your data connection failure, internet connection, someone else using your account or your account is hacked, improper behaviour of the client, our server problem, sudden increase in traffic and many more reasons. You understand that TubbTeen Patti is not liable for any loss of chips due to functioning as well as malfunctioning of our servers and software. Winning a hand of TubbTeen Patti chiefly depends upon the cards you get, when you download TubbTeen Patti, you accept and agree to play it only for fun and entertainment, and we are not liable for any damage or loss or what so ever.
Use of the service
The following restrictions apply to the use of the game or services:
You will not create an account or access the game if you are less than 12 years of age. You will not let minors play this game and you will deny access to children under the age of 12. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the service by minors in connection with your account. In this regard, you are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment by minors from your account. Also,
- You will not access or use your any account or virtual items that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed or otherwise transferred from the original creator of the account.
- You will not rent, sublicense, sell, trade, gift, lease, bequeath or otherwise transfer your account or any virtual items to anyone without TubbTeen Patti’s permission.
- You will not use any unauthorized or any third party software that might accesses or intercepts or collect information from the game. This includes without limitation any software that reads areas of RAM or streams of network traffic used by the service to store information about TubbTeen Patti game characters, elements or the environment. Only Teen Patti may at its sole and discretion allow the use of certain third party user interfaces.
- You will not create more than one account at any given time and shall not create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself.
- You will not transfer chips from one account to another.
- If you publish any user content that means that you agree to grant TubbTeen Patti a royalty free, world-wide, non-exclusive, perpetual and assignable right to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your content. This can be used in any marketing materials or otherwise.
- You will not upload or transmit files that contain viruses or other malicious code, software or programs that may adversely affect or damage the operation of the service or the computers or devices of other users.
- You will make sure to keep the confidentiality of all your account related information including (but not limited to) service login information and transactions. The responsibility of your account is yours whether it results from your action or not.
- You will not copy, modify or distribute rights or content from TubbTeen Patti site or game’s copyrights or trademarks or use any method to copy or distribute the content.
- You will not use your account to advertise or transmit any commercial advertisements.
- You will use your account only for non-commercial purposes.
- You will not use your account to send spam, junk email, advertise, repetitive messages or solicit, chain letters.
- You will not create an account or play the game if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will not post any objectionable or offensive words or information that can be, but not limited to, abusive, threatening, racial, sexual, obscene or upload, post, transmit or otherwise disseminate material that is vulgar, indecent, pornographic, sexual or is in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable in any manner whatsoever.
- You will not put any material or information that violates any copyright, trademark, patent, intellectual property, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other rights. You will not put any unauthorized content.
- You will not employ to restrict access to the service or use any software, technology, or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider or crawl the service or harvest or manipulate data.
- You will not use your account to cheat or hack the game.
- You will not have an account or use the service if you are previously been banned from playing the game or have been removed by TubbTeen Patti.
- You will not use your account to engage in any illegal conduct.
- You will not get your money back or refund in any case so please take care when you purchase item in the game.
- You will not use the service for any in-game activity, such as power-levelling and item collection services, in exchange for payment outside the game.
- Do not buy or purchase chips and virtual items from any unauthorized source.
- You will not share your login information or let anyone else access your account. Do not do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account. We never ask you to reveal your identity.
- You will notify us immediately if you suspect that the security of your account has been breached and you must also immediately modify your login information.
- You will not use any automated system or take actions that imposes an unreasonable large load on our infrastructure.
- Except when permitted by law, you will not accept or relevant open source licenses, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the service or obtain any information from the service using any method not expressly permitted by TubbTeen Patti.
- You understand that we have the right to block, suspend, deactivate any accountany time without giving you any notification. The user will not have the right to ask for refund in such cases.
Warranty disclaimer, limitations of liability and indemnity
You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that TubbTeen Patti, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, is not liable to you for any personal injury or damage to property arising due to use of the service or against any act. You also acknowledge that Teen Patti is not liable for:
- any undesirable, defamatory or illegal conduct of any other user of the game
- any loss arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your account or the game in general
- any error, mistake or inaccuracies of content
- any delay or failure on our part to inform you where we may have concerns about your activities
- any technical failures, defects, breakdowns, interruptions, improper or manipulated data transmission, delays, data loss or corruption or communication infrastructure failure, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of our services
- any unauthorized access to your information on our servers
- your activities on and transactions with third parties
- any loss incurred while transmitting information from Teen Patti or to the game from our servers or internet or any other connecting media
You accept that TubbTeen Patti and each of its stakeholders are harmless from any loss, liability,claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of your use of and access to the game. This includes your violation of any of these terms, your violation of TubbTeen Patti’s intellectual property or privacy rights or any user content you posted or shared while in the course of availing the service.
You understand that we can use your information to try to offer you advertising that is relevant to you. We can use your information to send you direct marketing that offers or advertise our products and services or the products and services of our partners. These products and services will include ours and products and services of our partners or affiliate and subsidiary companies and joint venture partners, including messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, internet search services, location and mapping services, data management software and services, application software and services, on-line advertising services and other social media, entertainment, e-commerce, information and communications software and services, third party providers of internet services. This also includes our sponsors and funders like products and services relating to dining, food and beverages, sports, music, film, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, jewellery, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, housewares, appliances, home decoration and furnishings, pets, automobiles, hotels, transport and travel, banking, insurance and financial services, loyalty and reward programs and other products and services that we think may be relevant to you.
You can choose to notify us if you don’t want to use your personal information for the marketing purposes noted above. If you wish to make such a request please notify us, follow the relevant instructions on our marketing communications or follow the instructions as set out in certain service specific guidance. Please note that we will not share your personal information with advertisers unless you have given us your consent. We do share non-personal information with advertisers for trying to offer you advertising that is more relevant to you.
You understand that the service and TubbTeen Patti games may feature advertisements from us and third parties.
Content on the application
All information like the images, logos, designs, pictures, graphics, text content, hyperlinks, multimedia clips, animation, games and software used for providing the services is referred to as content. This might or might not be belonging to TubbTeen Patti, but is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Plus all chat content, messages, images, recommendations, emails, images put up by any user can be logged or recorded by us and shall form a part of content. Hereby you have granted TubbTeen Patti free perpetual worldwide license to use your content in any manner whatsoever.
We may provide some information about our third parties or hyperlinks to third parties, in such cases TubbTeen Patti does not take responsibility in any manner and does not extend any express or implied warranty to the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content belonging to such third party websites. You understand that if you trust any third party content which does not belong to TubbTeen Patti, you may do so solely at your own risk and liability. If you visit any third party website through a third party content posted on TubbTeen Patti, you will be subject to terms and conditions applicable to the third party and not TubbTeen Patti. We neither control nor are responsible for any content on such third party websites. The presence of a link existing on any of TubbTeen Patti pages to a third party website is not an endorsement of that website by us. The presence of such links does not indicate any endorsement of any applications by us or that we have any affiliation with them. Your use and access of any such website or application is solely at your discretion and entirely at your own risk. We do not take any responsibility of the information or account information that you share on these third party websites or applications and cannot guarantee that they will adhere to privacy and security practices applicable to us.
While playing the TubbTeen Patti game, you will regularly make payments which will come directly to TubbTeen Patti or will go to the third parties (these are as part of your use of our services that include the provision of our services for additional features within. Our terms specific to certain services may set out further terms applying to such payments, including in relation to refunds, billing arrangements and any consequences of failing to make timely payments. You must comply with all such terms in relation to such payments by you. If you purchase a license to use the game’s virtual currency or any other virtual items, TubbTeen Patti shall collect the billing and financial information necessary to process your charges which can include your postal and email addresses. TubbTeen Patti can also get the billing and payment information that you provide when your purchase is processed by another party or social media application or operating systems or companies and devices.
Our Terms of Service explain our policies and terms relevant to our charges and billing practices, please note that purchases of third party credits or currencies may also be subject to additional policies and services measures. You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using your account registered by you. TubbTeen Patti may revise the pricing for the goods and services it licenses to you through the service at any time. You acknowledge that TubbTeen Patti will not provide a refund for any reason and that you will not receive money or other compensation for unused virtual items when an account is closed or terminated by us or any other, whether such closure was voluntary or involuntary.
Limitation of license
In violation of these license limitations in any use of the service is strictly prohibited and it can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license granted by TubbTeen Patti. It may subject you to liability for violations of law. If you attempt to disrupt or interfere with the service, including undermining or manipulating the legitimate operation of any TubbTeen Patti game clauses, it is a violation of TubbTeen Patti policy and may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. In this case, our failure or delay to act or exercise any right with respect to a breach of any of the terms by you shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to act with respect to any such breach.
Any claim or dispute between you and TubbTeen Patti has a material connection with your use of the service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Mumbai in India which you hereby fully consent to. These Terms may not be assigned by the user but may be assigned to any affiliate or third party by TubbTeen Patti without restriction. All the claims by you shall be made within one year from the date of occurrence of the cause of action and will not be applicable after that.
Termination or suspension of account and service
TubbTeen Patti may suspend, terminate, modify, limit or delete accounts or limit access to the service or portions, without giving any remedies, if you are or if we suspect that you are failing to comply with any of these terms of service because of any action of yours or others. It includes any actual or suspected illegal or improper use of the service with or without notice to you. TubbTeen Patti can stop offering or supporting the service or the game or part of the service at any time either permanently or temporarily. Your license to use the service or a part of it will be automatically terminated or suspended. In such case, TubbTeen Patti will not be obligated to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to any of its users in connection with such discontinued elements of the service. If your account is under termination it will include disabling your access to the service or any part including any content you submitted or others submitted. You may cancel any account registered to you at any time by following the instructions.
You can lose your user name or identity or other information as a result of such account termination or limitation, as well as any benefits or privileges, earned items and purchased items associated with your use of the service. TubbTeen Patti is under no obligation to compensate you for any such losses or results.
Liability for our services
Any damage caused by the following reasons or any other factors will not come under the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations. In no event will TubbTeen Patti or any of our affiliate companies be liable in connection with these terms, services or software. The reasons can be or more than the extent of these:
- anyreason that can be beyond our reasonable control or predictability
- any computer virus, hackers, Trojan or damage caused by malware or other issues
- any social event such like government actions, wars or natural disasters such as earthquakes or epidemics, etc.
- any malfunction or failure of our or your software, system, hardware or connectivity
- improper or unauthorised use of our services or software
- your use of our services or software in breach of these terms in general
We will not be liable under any circumstances, permitted by applicable laws and regulations of the jurisdiction, for any indirect, special, consequential, and exemplary or punitive damages of content, data or any of your personal interests. These terms do not limit or exclude any of the following liabilities. However, it might be possible that such liabilities can be waived, limited or excluded under applicable laws and regulations. The liabilities include any liability for death or injury, wilful misconduct or anything that cannot be waived, limited or excluded under applicable laws and regulations.
Disclaimer of warranties
You particularly agree that you use the service at your own risk. It is provided to you without warranties of any variety. This includes express or implied warranties also of title or implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitations and waivers of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by any applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that:
- TubbTeen Patti shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages. This should include any loss of profits, goodwill or data, in any way arising out of the use of or inability to use the service
- The disclaimers of liability contained in this terms and conditions apply to all the damages or injury caused by (or related to use of) or even the inability to use the service under any cause or action of any jurisdiction without limitation, actions for breach of warranty, breach of contract or tort
You are required to indemnify TubbTeen Patti that reserves the rights to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter. TubbTeen Patti will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any claim, action or proceeding when they become aware of it. You agree to cooperate with TubbTeen Patti’s defence of all the claims.
TubbTeen Patti will be harmless from any claims and you agree to indemnify it and its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners. This will be against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of your use or misuse of the service, any violation by you of these terms of service or any breach of the representations, warranties and covenants made by you.
We aim to give you service that will not create any cause of trouble to you. But if, by any means or cause, a dispute arises we request and strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to customer support before resorting to legal alternatives. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
We aim to support you with a neutral, economic or cost effective means of resolving the dispute as soon as possible, if a dispute arises between you and TubbTeen Patti. Accordingly, you and TubbTeen Patti agree that we will resolve any claims or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this agreement or the service in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing.
Thank you for reviewing these terms and policies, we hope you enjoy using our services. By going ahead, you agree that the provisions in this paragraph will survive any termination of your account or of the service. You agree that that the rights granted and obligations made under these terms of service to TubbTeen Patti are of a unique and irreplaceable nature. The loss of this shall irreparably harm TubbTeen Patti and it cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone. Accordingly, TubbTeen Patti will be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief - without the obligations of posting any bond or surety or proof of damages - in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our services.
You permanentlyrelinquish all rights to ask for injunctive relief, or to charge or restrict the functioning of the service or game, misuse of any advertising or other related resources or misuse of the service, content, or material that has been used or displayed through the service. You shall agree to restrict your claims to monetary damages.
Kindly check out these terms, policies and instructions and learn what all you can and cannot do while using our services. It is essential to comply with these terms when our services are used. Wherever you may be, you shall use our services only as per applicable laws and regulations.
If there are any doubts or question in your mind, regarding our service, and if you wish to reach out to us or send any notices concerning these Terms, kindly contact us at email@example.com.